Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wee House

Not being a keen sportsperson and as sometimes I feel the need to indulge in a little activity in that direction, a spot of surfing seemed suitable.

I clicked the cursor, surfing the 'Net and came upon a site I never had the pleasure of visiting before. On the sidebar of Retro Mama some of the cutest miniature houses I have ever seen captured my attention. Having a spare moment [or as it turned out, a couple of days, mainly because household chores took up some of that time] I decided on a realistic house. Many of the houses in Retro Mama's blog were whimsical ... time for them another day. When finding a new idea it is imperative that I make a trial model ... then any perfections of my making are ironed out.
The front

and the back

The completed wee house is cute ... I have plans to make more!

3 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

That is so cute. I look forward to your next "building".

Ondrea said...

How cute is that! I tink I need to find the pattern.

bpllhall said...

Cute, your are having a wonderful time with your sewing