Saturday, January 7, 2012

Somewhere My Love

Block 5 of Sentimental Journey, 'Somewhere My Love' proved to be a tad taxing.  Perhaps if I hadn't been tired it would have come together easier.  Matching the points on the hearts and the centre block provided a few moments of frustration, but in the end I managed to place 3 out of 4 correctly.  The fourth?  I just left it as 'backward sewing' may have proved impossible, or at least a large part would have needed re-doing. 
This quilt is coming along nicely, and when laid all out side by side, the result is rather pleasing.

3 comments:

Jilly said...

Hi there Shirlwin, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog; it was lovely to hear from you!
I love your quilt it is amazing!!! You are VERY clever!
oxo

cheryl said...

Shirley, I just looked at mine and I only got 3 out of 4 too!! Love your colours

Ondrea said...

That's a gorgeous block. LOve the colour choice.