Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas is coming

I notice on my forays around Blogland some folks have exactly how many days to Christmas ... one down to the second countdown! 
 
Eldest son, his partner, and his daughter are off to my old home town for the holidays and will spend Christmas with two of his brothers, and youngest son's partner and their little son.  I have chosen to stay on this side of the Tasman ... until later ... albeit we will be looking after their dog and house. 
 
However there is a way I can make my presence felt amongst the Christmas cheer, and that is a few decorations to remind them of 'Mother'. 
The above adaptation of an Anni Downs design, All Hearts come home for Christmas, should help them to remember Christmasses past when the family gathered at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Shirl i love this well done on a beautiful finish.xx